The Simplest Wedding You’ll Ever Plan
You are here because you want something different. You crave comfort and the company of just your closest people. It’s the little things that excite you. We think you’d rather spend your time being the fantastic human and couple that you are vs stressing about planning a wedding.
You’re one-of-a-kind and we’re one-of-a-kind. It’s a perfect match. Welcome home! We specialize in brunch, afternoon and early evening weddings.
In addition to our lovable PointBreezeway wedding package (detailed below), we have partnered with Melissa from Devoted to You Events to create an all-inclusive package called The Little Wedding
YOU ARE THE FINEST, LOVELIEST, TENDEREST, AND MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND EVEN THAT IS AN
Our lovable wedding package includes..
- personalized timeline and day of wedding coordination
- dedicated staff to assist with logistics, setup and breakdown
- bud vase florals on every table
- indoor/outdoor flow that includes a covered patio
- charming and eclectic decor, french door facade, exposed wood beams and an original brick fireplace
- food truck friendly
- steps away from frick park and museum (photo op)
- welcome-room for getting dolled up
- brunch, afternoon & early evening weddings
- small, intimate groups of 60 or less during the warm months and 30ish or less in the colder months
PointBreezeway (and Lauren and her dad) made our non-traditional wedding feel totally normal. We had a quick, standing, self-uniting ceremony against the beautiful wall in the backyard before everyone dispersed to eat, drink, and be merry. There isn’t anything about that day that we would do differently and I’m so happy that PBW was there to provide such an important and integral setting for the day.
Hooray! You’re here. We bet this means you’re looking for an amazing space to wow your guests, a place that feels like home, and somewhere that just doesn’t require all of that “fuss”. It’s our joy to make your life just a little bit easier. We proudly present a venue that is beaming with natural light, happiness and everything you need to create a warm and exceptional event.
- small, intimate groups
- a dedicated host to assist with logistics, setup and breakdown
- complimentary fresh florals
- plates, cups, silverware and napkins included
- indoor/outdoor flow
- a fully decorated venue with floor to ceiling french doors, natural light galore, an original brick fireplace and more
This place is simply amazing! I recently hosted a bridal shower for my sister at Point Breezeway and it was absolutely perfect. Lauren and team are so incredible to work with and you can tell they all genuinely want your event to be perfect. The venue is gorgeous, simple and comfortable – the perfect place for setting the tone for a beautiful day or evening. I can’t thank you enough for all of your help and opening this wonderful place.
Spend your time in an inspiring space! Meetings, retreats, workshops, office parties…we love them all. PointBreezeway’s natural light, charming aesthetic, and cozy feel will certainly get the creativity flowing.
- small groups
- dedicated host to assist with logistics, setup and breakdown
- complimentary fresh florals
- plates, cups, silverware and napkins
- coffee, hot tea and spring water
- indoor/outdoor flow
We had an off-site meeting at Point Breezeway and it was a perfect venue for us. Even though we are a digital department, it was necessary for us to put laptops away and have a great dialogue together in a cozy, inviting environment. Lauren, as host, was attentive and set us up easily. I would recommend Point Breezeway to any department looking to get their employees out of their comfort zone, yet using a comfortable setting.
Faq and Vendors
We’ve complied all our best event tips for you right here!
- Library Table (mainly used for food) 30.5h, 83.5w, 35d
- We have a new 11ft side table
- Dessert table = 29h, 48w, 16d
- Seating: 2 tables for 8 guests and 3 tables for 6 guests
- Cozy Corner Table: 5ft
- Gift Table: 4ft
- Banner Hanging Spots: 110in or 54in
- Madeleine Bakery and Bistro
- LadyFingers Catering
- Prohibition Pastries
- Black Radish Kitchen
- Kimberley Ashlee Catering
- Please inquire about our food truck/oven policy
- Mediterra Bake House
- La Gourmandine Bakery
- The Butterwood Bake Consortium
- Gluten Free Goat
- Madeleine Bakery & Bistro
- Ryan Zarichnak Photography
- Kristy Lumsden Photography
- Levana Melamed Photography
- Hot Metal Studio
- Sandra Chile Photography
- Porter Loves Photography
- Dawn Derbyshire Photography
- Wild Native Photography
- Veronica Faros Photography
Commitment to Sustainability
PointBreezeway recognizes the importance of reducing its impact on our environment. We have, and will continue to develop, a simple set of standards in the form of a Sustainability Commitment. We are here to help you minimize the waste as you are planning your event.
- The PointBreezeway staff will diligently recycle any glass, cardboard or plastic throughout your event.
- We have a venue that is decorated and ready to go. This means you don’t need to buy things to decorate that will then be thrown away. Yes!
- Make sure you have a “Leftover Food Plan”. Take home containers!
- Any plastic or paper product that is brought into the venue must be “Greenware”.
- Cases of plastic water bottles are not permitted. We have a filtered tap and a beverage dispenser.
Suggestion: If your event involves gifts, request that they come unwrapped. Not only does this save trees, it saves time and money.
Suggestion: If your event involves a favor for your guests, give them something consumable.
Do you Host Concerts & Events?
Yes, we do! We host a few small events every month that make a perfect date night or evening out. For our full list of events view our Live Concerts section.
© PointBreezeway 2019